Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dr Jekyll and......

So Here I am just feeling absolutely miserable for the past week and a half, trying to analyze every teeny bit of my life and why this horrendous feeling of self pity has completely overcome me..and then I realized I haven't had ONE BIT of chocolate during that time and chalked it up to SEVERE Sarah Lee and Ben and Jerry's withdrawal...

No, but on a more serious note it has been quite rough lately with all of the ups and down of our little Caylah bear. One minute she's on her way to rehab and the next she has a bacteremia infection (which she has been fighting like a champ) Knock Knock :)

The worst is when you feel like you have no one else to blame but your poor signifigant other. I'll give you a pretty vivid example of how my poor hubby has been the brunt of my anger lately..... So I come home from my usual chaotic and mildly OCD day at Children's, and I'm completely fine..I go about my usual routine of errands and housework. I finally sit down at around 7:00pm to my DVR'd "Keeping up with the Kardashians" (don't hate me, a girls gotta indulge once in a while) and hubby walks in the door, I kid you not it was like the craziest of craziest light switches you had ever seen.... Every question he asked I would answer with a yup, nope, or a snobby shrug of my shoulders. What the heck just happened to me? I was in such a blissful state about to watch my show, and there it was "Mrs Hyde" appearing before my eyes. Chris kept asking "What's wrong" "Did I do something wrong"?, and again I would answer with a "nope". Poor guy..all he wants to do is head to the gym after a long day of work and here he is having to follow me around wondering what in the world he did to make me angry "TODAY" So the more he sat there staring at me preparing dinner I couldn't help but reem into him for the most absurd and obscure reason. You know what I said to him that makes me just wanna laugh so hard I poop my pants (well NOW, not THEN) "you know why I'm mad a you" I said, "it's because I just FEEL like your about to do something wrong" Now...Who say's that???? So after a huge guffaw from my hubby, he came over and gave me a big hug, and it was then that I realized he deserves a NORMAL wife :)

Well..I don't know, blame it on crazy hormones or the lack of chocolate but boy do I need to get out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment