
Well it's right about that time when us Breuder's begin our Christmas shopping. It usually starts with a LIST. Well, I should correct myself. It usually starts with a SCROLL. So that's when hubby and I set a budget for how much we are going to spend that year.
Has anyone tried to set a budget for Christmas shopping? I don't know what it is..the holiday music in the stores, the perfume greeters (aren't they annoying?) The Big fat Santa that sits in the middle of the mall,or the smell of Christmas cookies from Williams Sonoma (who can resist going in that store?) There's always just one more person, or one more thing that I have to buy ..oh and should I mention one more cup of dunkin donuts hot chocolate that sends us flying way over budget.
So this year I am determined to NOT get way out of control and create craziness in my hubby's head :)
I WILL stick to a budget............
Well, unless they turn the Christmas music up louder, I actually DO like the scent that the perfume greeter sprays all over me, Santa is right next to one of my favorite stores, or..well, seriously who CAN resist Williams Sonoma? Everyone has to leave with something from that store right?
Well.... You know what they say.... "baby steps" I'll start with having only ONE cup of Hot Chocolate this year!!
...or two:)



Good luck shopping today! I hope you find a parking spot! That's what always gets to me, and I'm not even in the mall yet!! : )
ReplyDelete