Monday, December 22, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


Exactly what I said when hubby and I were driving merrily along heading to visit our little peanut when the unthinkable happened!!! We ran out of windshield wiper fluid!!! So picture this....

It's a day after a huge snow storm, the roads are still pretty yucky..the sun is glaring(off the snow mind you)and we run out of washer fluid...on the highway, in the middle of Boston traffic and us Bostonians aren't nicknamed "Mass*oles for nothing..so anyhow, of course being the numb nutted Breuders we are..what did we do? We thought that if maybe we try the fluid lever one more time we might just get a tad more out to clean the windshield...Well, we just made a mess. The windshield was now a smoky opaque..and if any of you have ever driven with me as a passenger.. you would know that I was screaming my head off thinking we were going to die at any moment!! Luckily we got to the nearest Target in one piece...otherwise my new vickies undies would have told you another story:)

FYI..lots of good sales on Christmas stuff at the Andrews Square Target..I think Chris was wishing we would have hit a gas station first :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh hon! What a far cry from the Aloha State!! :( I have to admit, I giggled a little whilst picturing the whole thing... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice not having to rub spit on your windshield when you run out of washer fluid. Add that one to the list of things I don't miss!

    ReplyDelete