Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Getting settled..


We are finally settling into our new place. Thank goodness for GPS! Hubby and I trying to find our way around without one would be disastrous!! I know, I lived here basically my whole life and I still get lost... I have to admit I've even done some last minute turn arounds (while using the GPS) because I wasn't paying attention to it :) Looks like I'm asking for brain games for Christmas..at this rate I'll be senile by the time I'm 35!

We are still waiting for our household goods to arrive from Hawaii..it has been quite the nostalgic adventure.... feels like freshman year in college..why did I choose Freshman year? Because I think we've both gained 15lbs from what else...eating like a college student!! (as I sit here eating my lucky charms from a plastic drinking cup :)
I know, there is no excuse to eating horrible just because you don't have all your household goods..but is sure is a wonderful excuse! I think I see a package of Devil Dogs coming my way!

Well I'm about to head out to see my little Caylah bear. I'm hoping that we have a good day today. She has still been quite sick with pneumonia for about a week now. She has had to go back on some of her drip medications to help keep her calm. She is such a trooper! I think I'm going to get her another stuffed animal today.. she just about has every animal know to man in her bed....I TOLD her I was going to buy her Noah's Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment