Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God please let our cable get here soon.....



Our days are packed....visiting our Caylah bear, having meetings with doctors, running errands and going to the gym..(which I'm regretting right now since I can barely walk up a flight of stairs) But it's the evenings..oh I'd say around 9pm- when all I want to do is watch some seedy reality show that has no educational value just crappy sink yourself into someone else's problems tv show....but due to the lack of cable at this moment, I get to hear the "nails on the chalkboard" sound of the startup of the dreaded XBOX! Why do boys/men have such a crazy addiction with this darn thing? Why can't they have such a love for folding laundry, doing the dishes or making beds? A question that Sarah, Elizabeth, and Lauren may also have...right ladies :) I think reruns of Sex in the City are in order during Monday night football :)

1 comment:

  1. And that is why I will never buy Scott the "no seXBOX"

    ReplyDelete