Thursday, October 9, 2008

Saying Goodbye's


So I've been reluctantly saying my goodbye's to all my wonderful friends I've made in Hawaii....you know the drill..the terrible sinking feeling in your tummy, the sighs of sadness and the OH SO NOTORIOUS thinking that fluttering and waving your hands in front of your eyes is somehow going to miraculously stop you from crying!

I'm looking forward to a great girls weekend full of Pedicures, Chocolate, Cosmos and seedy reruns of Sex and the City....and let's not forget, LOTS of gossip!

The military is a small world..oh did I mention we're a military family..I might have forgotten in the midst of all the chaotic hula hoops we've been involved in, but yes we are a military family and it is definitely a small small world out there, and I know for sure we'll end up together again..Just as long as it's not Fort Polk..right Elizabeth? :) So on a more positive note...It's not goodbye..it's goodbye for now! Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy! I am sitting here at my kitchen table and just read through all your posts...you should have a warning that readers will need a box of tissues! :) It was so great to read your updates of the past couple of months and all the craziness you've been through! We are wishing you safe travels on your journey home!

    ReplyDelete