No tricks only treats!! She has been doing so well! The docs have been able to wean some of her medications, O2 and Nitric Oxide! She has handled it wonderfully!
About Me:
I am a 2005 MCPHS ALUM with a degree in Science and Dental Hygiene. I am currently taking some time off from work to care for my daughter Macaylah who is residing in the NICU. My days are long but the weeks fly by! I enjoy loving Macaylah, watching her grow, achieve milestones and melting when she bats her big and beautiful blue eyes at me! What a beautiful thing.......to be a mom.
- I attribute my ability to laugh alot, worry less,and smile more to my husband Chris. I enjoy being married to such a fun loving, down to earth, and supportive man. What a beautiful thing.......to be a wife
I have to say that there is nothing more refreshing than a huge guffaw prompted by silly conversations with my dear friends! It is my girlfriends who have taught me priceless lessons in life that I will carry with me forever...for instance- always be graceful no matter how hard you fall :) I owe that one to my girlfriend Sarah! What a beautiful thing...to be a friend
I look forward to the new adventures that I will stumble upon, and I will use the experiences from the old ones to carry me through. What a wonderful thing....life
No comments:
Post a Comment